Speaker, Founder, Author, and Life-long learner, Quianna Daniels-Smart, is an individual determined to lift others as she climbs. Quianna is not only an integral part of her community in the Philadelphia area but a key asset to the many organizations that she is currently affiliated with. Quianna is a graduate of the Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, earning her master’s degree in Social Work with an emphasis on Trauma-Informed Care.
In her current role, Quianna works as a Trauma Therapist, where she provides individual, family, and group therapy to adults, adolescents, teens, and families. Quianna is now accepting clients through the use of a secure HIPPA compliant telehealth platform with The Sunrise Center For Wellness. Contact (215) 399-5691 ext.705 for a consultation.
Quianna is also an Executive Director for a grassroots Non-Profit organization; where she and her team focus on broader social welfare policies that impact Black women who identify as non-traditional students and adult learners from underrepresented communities.
Moreover, Quianna has leveraged her expertise with Non-Traditional students, Mental health accessibility, and Trauma-related work to support communities and organizations alike. It goes without saying that Quianna is more than qualified to lead any workshop, seminar, or virtual event around the issues she is most passionate about. If you are looking for a Speaker, Trainer, or Facilitator whose life mission is to promote Transformative healing, speaks from a social justice framework and can break barriers with students, organizations, and families alike, then Quianna is who you would need to lead your organization in that area.
·Keynote Speaker for Phi Alpha Honor Society | West Chester University 2021
·Co-Facilitator- Performative Allyship When Social Media post isn't enough | NSAW Virtual Conference 2020
· Distance Learning and Advocating for Resources | Non-Tradish Virtual Roundtable 2020
· Four Strategies to Support Non-Traditional Students Work-life Balance during COVID-19 |Published on LinkedIn 2020
· Are Colleges and Universities providing enough resources to women of color non-traditional students as they navigate classes post COVID-19
| Published on LinkedIn 2020
· Use what you came with: Campus Activism turned Passion Project | Temple University Diversity and Inclusion Conference 2020
· Keynote Speaker | Undergraduate Commencement |College of Education and Social Work 2019
· A Case Study Focusing on Self-Care and the Quality of life with social work caseworkers: A review of the literature | West Chester University Creative Activity Day 2019
· Managing your Role as A student and Intern | West Chester University 2019
· Boundaries and Trauma Workshop Leaders Training| First Baptist Church of Crestmont 2019
· The Effects of Abuse on LGBTQIA Children: A review of the literature |NASW Conference 2018
· Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome (PTSS) Discussion | Millersville University Presentation 2019
For more information on fees and availability, send me a message. Tell me about your event, and I will get back to you soon with more information.